Thursday, June 21, 2007

Excitement...

I can't stop thinking about this weekend's 12hr race! Man am I excited! It's been over a year since my last race, and more than 2 since I was seriously training! This will be all about having fun, but at the same time I hope to compete and of course I'm shooting for a top place if to only get my entry fee back! :)

I will be riding tonight in Greensboro at a pretty easy trail to check out the bike. I re-built my CandySL pedals and made sure everything on the bike was tight. I also placed a lower gear on my 2nd rear wheel for change-over during the race when I start to lose strength.

It looks like my parents will be on-site to lend a hand. That will be nice as it will take a lot off of my mind in-terms of preparations allowing me to focus on riding and having fun.

No comments: