Saturday, August 26, 2006

25 August 2006 - "Short" delay.

Well, tried to start the car tonight but there seems to be a problem. It seems that the "new" distributor does not work. I just bought a new assembly. I am not getting any spark at the plug, however the wireing is showing power to the distributor and the starter is turning the engine over fine while also pumping gas. On the upside, most of the wiring seems in good order, as the lights (that are not dead or missing) are lighing up. Tomorrow I will once again try to get the passenger rear brake caliper off (the last one) as it has 2 bolts bad, 1 broke off and 1 stripped. I plan to grind off the head to get it off, hopefully without damage. We also attended Corvettes @ Carlisle today. If you're into Vettes you have to go! It is huge! We only saw a portion, but I still managed to drop $500 or so in parts like new SS brake lines, gas sending unit, door sills, and other small items.

No comments: